So wats ya gettin' for your KJ for Xmas???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullett55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OME lift @ All J's
5 - 245/75 R16s
Weathertech digitals for the front
Merry Xmas KJ!

Last edited:

sport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought 20 dollar spacer for it to give me an extra half inch lift. Thats about it.

tphitterlude92

Reaction score
hopefully trying her out in the snow... other than that i want to get a cargo mat. already bought new tires, window tint and a battery..so happy early xmas to me.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Jen and I decided that our Sport needs to take a road trip this Christmas.
Head East out to Manning Park, Princeton, and Hedley,B.C.
http://www.manningpark.com/
http://town.princeton.bc.ca/home.php
http://www.britishcolumbia.com/regions/towns/?townID=3407

See if we can't get stuck somewhere in the wintry wonderland and spend Christmas eve and
Christmas night in our mountaineering tent along with a Thermos of fortified hot chocolate and
an accoutrement Christmas goodies*!;)

*This also includes the standard winter survival equipment we carry as standard equipment.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, the Hope-Princeton highway. Love that drive. Especially in the winter. You won't be far from where I'll be hanging out over the holidays.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
So far, I have given my Liberty the snowbrush that I have had for years but this time it's special. It actually matches the vehicle. :) my snowbrush is blue/ black / gray. ;)

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I have a couple of those! Mine are from branches on the trail though, not vandals.

This is a bit off topic but that reminded me of a question. I have been very hesitant to do any off roading because all of the "trails" down here are VERY narrow and I'm worried about body damage. Is there anything I can do that might reduce scratching?

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a bit off topic but that reminded me of a question. I have been very hesitant to do any off roading because all of the "trails" down here are VERY narrow and I'm worried about body damage. Is there anything I can do that might reduce scratching?

Im thinking Tjkj schould insert a pic of his Jeep at this time and you can see for your self and it looks kick as on his yellow KJ

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about the sides? There should be a protective bubble that emits a force field every time you near a branch...

DirtyKK

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
you could cover the entire side of your Jeep with the painters masking tape and then take it off when youre done lol

KingMick217

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I was looking at getting a lift and bigger tires. I was still researching lifts when my tires crapped out after an unscheduled round trip to North Dakota... Now I'll be getting a new bumper cover to go with my brand new Coopers instead of the lift kit.
Anybody know of a decent looking metal rear bumper that doesn't cost north of $600?