So...how many of you offroad your kj

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice lol. I have ruled out the black, one, its going to be too much money but there are two 03 silver sports there right now that i like so i will be checking into those.

If your trying to find me i will hopefully try to park my car near the liberty's and it will be a red beretta with rims on it.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im going to cry...i found one a really like but they tried to screw me over big.

Before tax prices:

With a trade in $15,900

Without a trade $15,700

Whats wrong with that picture? and thats still way over priced for an 03

Too bad because i loved that one, had the sun roof, 6 cd stacker, had it all checked out, it never left the pavement ever! Thing ran awesome, nothing wrong and it was a loaded sport. But still too much money.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im going to cry...i found one a really like but they tried to screw me over big.

Before tax prices:

With a trade in $15,900

Without a trade $15,700

Whats wrong with that picture? and thats still way over priced for an 03
Well, for one thing they are charging you $200 for your trade (unless you got the numbers backwards). I'd definitely look somewhere else, although I understand that your options may be limited. Good luck finding your KJ!

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Hey Unlimited, sorry I missed you!
Was that '03 a silver one?
If so, stay away from it like the plaque! If it's the one I'm thinking it has the tan colour interior, round 78000 km on the clock?
That thing is a total pile of shit!
It stalled 4 times on us while taking it on a test drive, and the check engine light came on and stayed on... even after we parked it and took the key out of the ignition.
The price on the window was $15700.
The salesman and I sat down in his office and procured a file folder on recent repair work... $3890.00 worth! in the last 90 days! I politely told him I would talk it over with my wife and left his office. He asked me if I had looked at any other Liberty's. I said yes a 2004 for $14410.00. The salesman then went into the sales managers office.
The sales manager came out with the salesman after I told them about an '04 that we liked and the offered a price of $143100.00. for the '03.

Needless to say, we bought the '04 for a $100.00 more! :) This unit is spotless inside and out and came with all documentation, a clean bill of health and full service history.

Keep looking dude, and you can and will find exactly what you want.

(Cheers)

Ryan

Last edited:

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what dealership did you go to? i went to carter chrysler. The jeep was on 03 silver sport with just over 72,000km, we drove it for an hour, solid as a rock, not one rattle or shakin from the engine, no lights came on either and it was a darker grey interior

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wierd, mine was all dark interior. I didnt see the one you looked at anywhere there. and it was solid everywhere and checked out mechanically perfect too. And it had 72k not 78 so. Maybe they sold it to sum1 before i arrived lol

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its possible it was in the shop getting fixed after you told them all the things it was doing so i didnt see it when i got there lol

Because the window price on the one im gettin was 17995. There was none out there below 17995

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow i can not beleive the luck i am having right now. I had that 03 liberty on hold to buy because this one girl was so sure she wanted my current car and she hand not even seen it in person yet. She was set up to see it friday so i phoned her tonight to set up a time of when to meet up and she flat out says no i dont want it now. And she hadnt even come to look at it so now i cannot get that jeep until my car is sold so now my jeep buying is on hold yet AGAIN