Small bit of off-roading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was by myself so I had to get out and get all these shots myself. I learned that when I got back in on the steep incline, no amount of fiddling would make the seatbelt extend so I could use it. Weird, but I guess it's a safety feature at severe angles to keep you in the seat.

I tried to do a slow crawl up over the top, but you'll see the tracks in the pics. I just abount creested the top, but traction broke and I slid back down (crappy stock SR-A's). So rather than take a run and easily fly over it I ventured over the the flexing.

In the second pic I put a stick against the rear bumper to show which way was exactly vertical so viewers can know I didn't rotate the pic in photoshop to make it look phony.

You must be registered for see images

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool, it looks stock, but did very well.`

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Totally stock... well, the drop in K&N doesn't count in this situation :)

maximumrob

Reaction score
Install a rear locker and even those street treads will take you farther than you thought you could go in dry terrain.

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin' good!

Might want to ditch those steps if you plan on doin much wheeling. They dont last long offroad.

Hair_MD

Reaction score
Are you from waterloo? I was at Bustards today for service. We should go wheeling sometime. Mine is stock as well....for now

edit: where was that?

Members online

No members online now.