SkyJacker 2.5in Lift???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aw_bus86

Reaction score
Aloha everyone! Proud new owner of a used 03 KJ Renegade. I've been up and down these forums and thread for about a week and finally decided to just register and ask my own question.;)

So...I've talked to Heather @ All J's and got a quote for a Frankie but the shipping to Hawaii and then trying to get it installed...well kind of led me astray. I don't want to do a spacer lift or a budget lift...jus cause!:confused:

I'm looking at getting the 2.5in lift from SkyJacker. Does anyone have any advice about this lift. Anything would be helpful. Oh the lift would also come with a 3yr parts and labor warranty for couple extra bills.sad2.gif

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey welcome aboard! What color Renegade did you get?

You are talking 2.5 coil lift right? But what is the shipping gonna cost for the springs and shock? Did you price just getting OME springs and shocks to compare price?

aw_bus86

Reaction score
It an Olive Green Color. Im deployed so still waiting on pics. I believe its a full kit. I'm gonna have to get bump stops seperately from trailquest. Here's all thats included with the kit...

2003-04 Liberty;High quality shock and Softride coil in the front;Full-height Softride coils in the rear;Platinum Series rear shocks;Max tire size: 31x10.50

With this set up, your replacing the ample strut with a higher quality shock and Softride coil in the front along with full-height Softride coils in the rear and Platinum Series rear shocks.

Price is about $685 with a military discount.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah that's a pretty good price for all that. Not too many run that lift, that I know, but ask tjkj, I think he ran that lift before.

aw_bus86

Reaction score
It was my first choice for lifts, but then I kept reading about Frakenlift and OME and figured I'd go with what obviously has been working great for everyone. But then I got into Prices as well as shipping costs to Hawaii +installation fees...and I could go on lol. I appreciate the help and I'll defenately send TJKJ a message and ask his advice.

aw_bus86

Reaction score
Yes. Its from the same shop that did up my WJ. Im from Hawaii and Im military so they hook me up pretty good. I asked them if they could install the Franky for me and they said they only install what they sell.

We started talking and they told me if I was worried about it breaking that they had extended warranty for a pretty good price.

For the price of the Franky II plus shipping I'll save about 400 bucks going with the SkyJacker set up.

aw_bus86

Reaction score
FOR SURE!!! Nothing will get done till I get back in Sept. But you can count on it. Thanks! Or in Hawaii we say MAHALO NUI LOA!!! (THANK YOU VERY MUCH)

aw_bus86

Reaction score
Its not ours but exactly like this one....
I can't wait to take her out!!!

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]