Skid plates and Tow Hooks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for skid plates. I need ******, t-case and fuel tank skids. New or used is okay. I am in michigan. Zip code 49423. You can PM me.

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't need an engine skid. Thanks for the link, but I was hoping to get some used ones in good shape, cheaper than jparts.com

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepkj02 said:
I don't need an engine skid. Thanks for the link, but I was hoping to get some used ones in good shape, cheaper than jparts.com

Ahh okay. You mentinoed *new* or *used* in your original post.

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those who bought from Jparts, how long did it take for you get your package. I heard that it takes over 3 weeks, is that true?

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepkj02 said:
Those who bought from Jparts, how long did it take for you get your package. I heard that it takes over 3 weeks, is that true?

Laugh...I bought from Jparts and I also mentioned that in this post.

moladoguy said:
www.jparts.com

Free shipping and to your door within 3-4 business days. Very good service!
(lol)

alljeep

Reaction score
jeepkj02 said:

It depends on their mood. My first order took 2.5 weeks. My second order took over 3 weeks. They only check their computer to process orders on Thursdays.

If you order Thursday morning, they are not on vacation, are in a good mood, you could see it in a week.

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepkj02 said:

The two orders from Jparts that I made both arrived in less than a week.
(Spare mount bike rack; ****** skid)

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind that Jparts is just a guy at a dealership that sell the parts at a huge discount.

You can actually call them to place the order or verify it.

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called up my local dealer to find out what they are charging for skids. Here is what they quoted me without tax (6%):

******: $58.80
T-case: $48.60
Fuel: $134.40

Unless somebody is going to sell me their skids soon...I am going to order from Jparts.com

I also called up a local junkyard/salvage auto parts store, they didn't have any in stock.