Skid Plate "Nutzert"???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06LibertySSE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the part number for the "nutzert's" used when installing the skid plates? (the metal piece that goes into the frame of the jeep and expands, prior to bolting the skid plates on)???

If anyone does that would greatly be appreciated... I ordered some and misplaced them so now I have to order them again but cant find the part number ](*,)!

Thanks for the help!

Jonathan

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought 2 and the invoice from the dealer says:

Part # 6503571 description says 124B1 screw - $2.95 each

Part # 6505294AA description rivet 124B1 - $1.95 each

It doesn't actually say nutzert on the invoice, but when I got them they were the ones. When I went to the dealer parts dpt and asked for "nutzerts" and I told him what they were for, that is what I got.

Dave

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should make sure they give you the right thing. The transmission skid plate uses a steel colored nutzert that is longer and beefier - 2 of them. The Transfer case uses 4 of the brass/gold colored shorter nutzerts. Both of them use the same installation tool which is really nothing but a 15mm bolt with a standoff to make it collapse on itself.

Neither of those part numbers are desriptive enough to know what you are getting. I assume the screw one is the installation tool, but which kind of nutzert those "rivets" are, it does not say.