Show car glaze....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Here's the product: Click

Now, what would I do before applying it.....would just claying suffice??? My finish is in great shape, i.e. no swirls (no big ones), very few scratches....

Would polishing be required before applying this??? I'd rather not polish, as I want to remove as little clear coat as possible. Would using the Cleaner wax before help????

Basically, I want to know if I need to do anything more than clay before applying it.

Thanks.:)

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Megs #7 is a PURE polish, which means its for looks only. It does not remove swirls and it does not provide protection.

Personally I love #7. Really and truly you may or may not notice a difference in the appearance but the feeling it gave my paint was amazing.

You would clay, use that product, then use a wax. Since its a polish it does not need to haze, just apply then remove.

I usually clay, use a paint cleaner, #7, then wax twice. :)

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Megs #7 is a PURE polish, which means its for looks only. It does not remove swirls and it does not provide protection.

Personally I love #7. Really and truly you may or may not notice a difference in the appearance but the feeling it gave my paint was amazing.

You would clay, use that product, then use a wax. Since its a polish it does not need to haze, just apply then remove.

I usually clay, use a paint cleaner, #7, then wax twice. :)

Thanks...I'll stick with NXT....:)

Also, try AutoDetailingSolutions.com for megs products.

Lowe's has good prices on their stuff also....:eek:

Latest posts

Members online