Shamwow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go to the local Chinese mall where they have an awesome dollar store.
For $20.00 I buy 12 or so brand new terry cloth bath towels. I find that they work the best (until one falls on the driveway, then that one is relegated for tire cleaning purposes only!)
I also have one of those "California squeegees" A big 24 inch long silicon rubber blade.
That thing really works great!

Those California water blades work great but make sure grit doesnt get between the paint and it. You will end up with one marred/scratched mess. :eek:

cwatson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beware of the Shamwow! Prolonged use has been proven to lead to brutal attacks by hookers. Water is bad enough for the Liberty seats, you don't want to try to get massive blood stains out of them (but at least you'd have a Shamwow to help sop it up).

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beware the fakes like ShamWhoa and ShamHey, they're not nearly as crappy as the original ShamWow.

Whoa, speaking of dead thread resurection. Just checked the OP date. Maybe we outta just let ShamSh!t suck the life out of this.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shamwow *****, if you want the best get the ABSORBER sold at most pet boys, autozone locations, it blows shamwow away, in fact it makes the SHamwow say WOW! lol

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
shamwow *****, if you want the best get the ABSORBER sold at most pet boys, autozone locations, it blows shamwow away, in fact it makes the SHamwow say WOW! lol
x2, my Absorbers last about 10 years on average....SHOCKED.gif

cwatson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, my feeble attempt at humor went completely unnoticed in resurrecting this thread.

The "Shamwow Guy" a/k/a Vince Offer got in a nasty fight with a ****** in 2009 when she tried to bite his tounge off. Both of them ended up pretty bloody and beaten and neither filed charges. I think there's some youtube parodies of the "Slap-Chop" video.