Sfa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok.....I know this may be a shot in the dark, but I am looking into a SFA for the Kj. I was on the LOST site and saw a members post about how he was willing to do this to someones KJ as kind of a test for some design he has. His member name was Zebrajeep21. I cant seem to join the LOST site, for some reason they never contact me after I registar so I cant contact Zebrajeep21. I would really like to talk with him if anyone knows how to get in touch with him. Thanks

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok.....I know this may be a shot in the dark, but I am looking into a SFA for the Kj. I was on the LOST site and saw a members post about how he was willing to do this to someones KJ as kind of a test for some design he has. His member name was Zebrajeep21. I cant seem to join the LOST site, for some reason they never contact me after I registar so I cant contact Zebrajeep21. I would really like to talk with him if anyone knows how to get in touch with him. Thanks
If I remember right he was scamming poeple,he scammed one other person on that board.

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really.......what was his story? I saw his post from last year and noticed that his shop was not too far from me so I was interested. How is your SFA coming? Would love to get some details from you. BTW....whats up with the LOST site. I cant seem to get them too respond to my registration request. Ive done it 3 times and still no word.