Sfa Kj

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Please excuse my ignorance, but what keeps the front diff. from coming up and hitting the oil pan?

Front end
You must be registered for see images attach

suspension travel and bumpstops, the way every suspension works

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please excuse my ignorance, but what keeps the front diff. from coming up and hitting the oil pan?

Actually, there is plenty of clearance at the oil pan. Kind of an optical illusion on that pic.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^Agreed^^^^

Plus it's nice being very unique!

It really depends on what type of axles using,t-case(stock or not),labor,and many,many other varibles.But look at spending at least $10,000-$20,000 to do a SFA swap on a KJ.

That's around $9500-$18500 more than I can afford. I guess I'll have to wait for prices to drop.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha alright thanks I saw that one and I have it bookmarked, how thick is the material? is it 3/16?
Yes. all that I added to the front of the ALL J bumper was 3/16" to match the main tube. could have used lighter for boxing it all in but I already had the 3/16".

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd guess about 6" off the face of the bumper, 10" from the grille. Much less than it was w/ the receiver mounted setup I had.

Members online

No members online now.