Seat moving around

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austerity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just noticed my drivers seat is sliding back and forwards a little bit when I brake and accelerate. It just started. I searched on hear and on Lost and didn't see anything about this. My damned Accord did the same thing as well. And before you say anything, i'm 6'0/215lbs so it's not that I am a monster fatty.

Anyone have a solution/fix/how-to for this?

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Either the bolt need to be tighten a bit or the locking mechanism is going bad. But It's more likely to be the first option. Take a socket remove them, clean a bit and put the bolt back and voila :)

Austerity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, maybe I was not specific enough. The seat is moving inside of the rails, it is NOT the bolts or any of the mounting hardware (already checked all of it).

I seem to have a curse of getting s###ty seat rails in every vehicle I buy.

Basically when I get the gas the seat moves back in the rails an inch and when I hit the brakes it moves forward. Very annoying. Have tried adjusting it all over the place to see if I could get it to stop and nothing has alleviated it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.