Seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tinbird

Reaction score
Okay good people, I'm looking for durable seat covers for the wife's Liberty with leather seats. I bought a set of cloth ones that had a cord running up the side to 'custom' fit them. After about two months of normal use, the driver side one is starting to fall apart, we're retired so just usual driving to shop, banking, etc as well as Sunday drives.
Looking for material suggestions and brands and hopefully be able to locate them up here in Canada :)

Thanx

Tb

KJ604

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check out shear comfort. they have an office right in Vancouver where you can pick them up and they are very durable. I work in construction and all the sand and dirt and grit that gets stuck to me can wear things out fast. ive had these covers on my front seats on for a year and im very happy with how little wear they have. I got the Cordura version, its the very heavy duty one. the website rates them one less level of comfort than the other models but they are in no way uncomfortable. they are custom fit not one size fits all. not cheap but worth every penny IMO. they make covers for all the seats in the liberty and they have a selection of colors to choose from. I got dark blue to match the paint and they look great!

Glad to see another owner in the GVRD on here :gr_grin:

Last edited:

tinbird

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys, KJ604 I'm actually up in the Kamloops area and I hear the snow's between us now LOL

Happy Thanksgiving to All :)

KJ604

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys, KJ604 I'm actually up in the Kamloops area and I hear the snow's between us now LOL

Happy Thanksgiving to All :)

They still ship! If you live close by they let you pick it up but they will still ship to your door! Still worth every penny too. Plus the Cordura are made in the USA so you're supporting US and Canadian companies.

Latest posts

Members online