Seat Covers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daring09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought an 05' Jeep Liberty. It has light tan interior and the previous owners were not so kind to the seats. I have shampoo'd them several times and the stains are A LOT lighter but you can still see some in spots. What are the best seat covers to buy? Do they sell the stock covers for the seats? I would like to buy some black leather seats or covers.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha, my thread gets quoted. Cool. I'm happy to say that the seat covers still look awesome, haven't stretched out and are wearing really really well. I expect that they'll be there for quite some time. I will continue to say that it was money well spent.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am about to pull the trigger on some Cal-Trend Neosupreme covers from AutoAnything.com. Two tone, two rows for $380 shipped with discount code RT50.

I've requested samples from a few different vendors (Wet Okole, Coverking, and Cal-Tech) and the Cal-Trend's seem darn good. I'd like to get the Wet Okole's, but don't want to spend that much. Coverking's NeoSupreme were a very thin cheap looking material - they were $300 shipped. Totally not worth it IMO.

The Iggee's seem good and get great reviews - I just don't want leather/vinyl.

EDIT: Erroneously had "Cal-Tech", not "Cal-Trend" as the mfg name.

Last edited:

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am about to pull the trigger on some Cal-Tech Neosupreme covers from AutoAnything.com. Two tone, two rows for $380 shipped with discount code RT50.

I've requested samples from a few different vendors (Wet Okole, Coverking, and Cal-Tech) and the Cal-Tech's seem darn good. I'd like to get the Wet Okole's, but don't want to spend that much. Coverking's NeoSupreme were a very thin cheap looking material - they were $300 shipped. Totally not worth it IMO.

The Iggee's seem good and get great reviews - I just don't want leather/vinyl.

Links???

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score