Seafoam?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol i agree with shaffer!! we did the same thing.

honestly i think yure wastin yur money dumpin thats stuff ino the intake..
gas burns rather clean. back in the days of leaded fuel things would carbon up rather qwikly. should be very littel carbon in a modern gas engine today.

ummm theres still combustion in todays engines last i checked. Have you taken apart a "modern gas engine" they are still full of carbon and oil residue. We still havnt made very efficient engines yet. Now if it a full time running e85/ethanol car then i can see it having less carbon. When i take those things apart im amazed at how less crude they have compared to a straight running gas car.

jcbll95

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
I do it a little different. I start by removing the brake booster vacuum hose and inserting a funnel. Then start the engine, and slowly pour about 1/3 the can in slowly while having a helper hold the revs at 1000 to 1200. After 1/3 of the can is poured in increase the revs till smoke clears then repeat 2 more times. i do this to all our cars at least once a year.