Saturday Meet and Greet near D.C.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Arizona, so I'm out. It's awesome to see some more LOST people making their way over here though. Welcome to the site.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iwo Jima the day before the Marine Corps Marathon...I figured they would have the area under wraps getting ready. If not for short notice I would come - I am only 2 miles away - but I have plans.

DryBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bonehead move on my part. I didn't know about the Marathon until the 11o'clock news. They were fencing things off and setting things up but there was still plenty of room for parking and walking around. Still makes an easy to get to place to meet and I think I need to spend some money to keep up with Hardhittnz Sport! :D

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"didn't know about" the Marine Corps Marathon that takes place every year, is one of the larger events in DC for the year, and one of the bigger marathons in the country? heh. Considering the whole city is shut down for it because the route planners so wisely route it through every major part of the city and majority of the bridges or roads that go to bridges, you can't go ANYWHERE today.

DryBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live an hour west of DC and don't really follow what goes on "in town" I just picked this spot to be central and convenient for others.