Sans Logo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you that remember, the lettering on my Libby was getting ugly looking and someone suggested I just get rid of them.

Well I did and here are the results:

Before...

You must be registered for see images

After - front...

After - rear...

I'm toying with the idea of buying some new Jeep and Liberty lettering and making something up to put in the back. Of course I'll be "limited" (pun intended) in what I can make up according to what letters I can find.

The Liberty lettering and Limited badge on the sides is still there...

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesnt look bad like that.

I would at least put a JEEP emblem on the front and back windows though, just so its clear you know.

ender00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
logo

Just put "JEEP" on the front windshield. Its the coolest thing ever. that way people will know for sure that its a jeep. if it can make a cavalier or grand am cool it can make the jeep cool. (this is a joke)

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya Know...

The one thing I hate about my Libby is that there's a Jeep logo everywhere. I mean is it possible to forget you're driving a Jeep?

I contemplated getting a spare tire cover but kept putting it off because all of the nice ones have Jeep on them which is right next to another Jeep logo and not to mention my hitch plug has a Jeep logo on it, so I got the prop.

Now I can think about getting a spare tire cover that has Jeep on it.

That's why I'd like to mix and match the Mopar lettering available and make a logo that's different.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a new Jeep Liberty spare cover if you want it. It came bagged in the trunk with my Liberty but I bought a hard shell instead.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
The only place it still says Jeep on mine is the spare tire cover, and most of the time thats laying in the garage. The only people that matter already know its a Jeep Liberty and the rest can go to....well the MALL \:D/ I do still have the Trail Rated badge plus the Kilimanjaro Edition logos on the sides

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AS for logos, decals, badging, etc, etc., I've always wanted to make a "JIBERTY", it's so easy, just like this...

GF says if I do it, she'll kill me! :)

FYI... JIBERTY = Jeep Liberty

Also I wanted to make my parents "CARAVAN" into "CRAPVAN"

It requires 2 decals and to get the letter "P" you need to chop one of the R's

dnm45227

Reaction score
the_titan said:
I have a new Jeep Liberty spare cover if you want it. It came bagged in the trunk with my Liberty but I bought a hard shell instead.

I would be interested in making a deal on that tire cover. Just let me know, only of course if timmer isn't interested.

Thanks,
Doug

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks naked.. You might consider different decals if you removed them just because they were damaged.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4Factor said:
AS for logos, decals, badging, etc, etc., I've always wanted to make a "JIBERTY", it's so easy, just like this...

GF says if I do it, she'll kill me! :)

FYI... JIBERTY = Jeep Liberty

Also I wanted to make my parents "CARAVAN" into "CRAPVAN"

It requires 2 decals and to get the letter "P" you need to chop one of the R's

You need to change it to a Crapvan IMO.

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the_titan said:

Thanks, I appreciate that but I'm interested in a hard shell as well.

Do you have any pictures of yours?

dnm45227

Reaction score
timmer said:
the_titan said:

Thanks, I appreciate that but I'm interested in a hard shell as well.

Do you have any pictures of yours?

looks like timmer is wanting to go another route, pm me if you think we could work something out.

thanks again,
doug