Ryan & Jen's Clean Up Saturday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
After their back country adventure ... A clean up is needed!
Link: http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48933&page=2
Before power washing, I pulled the IAC (intake air control) and Ryan's finger with shop paper towels, is cleaning out all the disgusting carbon from port!
40597[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Then we broke out the power washer and Jen Sprayed, while I scrubbed with sponge and soap to get the Guck off, and get the wheels clean.
40599[/ATTACH]"]

And If they are up to it this afternoon, the interior is interior need of a good solid vacuuming and under hood clean up. ...

Attachments

• RyanIACClean.jpg
    RyanIACClean.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JenPowerwashing.jpg
    JenPowerwashing.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 0

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks nice, I mean as good as a silver KJ would look could. LOL jk :D Looks like some rails are needed!

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I am not sure if he is eventually going to order Rock Rails...but.....
I know he was scoping out a new vehicle today!
40601[/ATTACH]"]

Attachments

• RyanNewOffRoadVehicle.jpg
    RyanNewOffRoadVehicle.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 0

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I think this little guy may be able to help !
40631[/ATTACH]"]

YA Just got to love Mad Max ( I mean flow-max)
Just trying to Cheer ya up There Ryan!
Get better soon ok!

Attachments

• MasterBlaster.jpg
    MasterBlaster.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

dianic

Reaction score
Since we all share a bit of OCD for our cars, please be very careful using that Karcher (i assume) nozzle which is to "remove" things... (the one with the triangle in the end, in the pic above) The water gets a circular motion, and its good to jet wash things away from surfaces! Not the finish of your car... I use it to clean the driveway from winter black moldy things embedded in the tiles... If you had painted wheels it would be a sure tool to flake the paint off.

Just be extra careful with it... Use the regular nozzle instead on the pained parts of the car. Undercarriage with caked mud, fire away!

SabaII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since we all share a bit of OCD for our cars, please be very careful using that Karcher (i assume) nozzle which is to "remove" things... (the one with the triangle in the end, in the pic above) The water gets a circular motion, and its good to jet wash things away from surfaces! Not the finish of your car... I use it to clean the driveway from winter black moldy things embedded in the tiles... If you had painted wheels it would be a sure tool to flake the paint off.

Just be extra careful with it... Use the regular nozzle instead on the pained parts of the car. Undercarriage with caked mud, fire away!

The truck shop I worked in we used one but I never got closer then 6" to the body with it. Ours was a very high pressure steam washer though. Not sure what pressure yours is at but I would be careful! I am in the process of doing a good clean on mine. I have the luxury of a detail shop at my disposal though :pepper: Feel better too!