Roof Rack on a Renegade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

El Torro

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has found a way to attach something like a Surco Roof Rack on top of the stock plastic ontop of a renegade? I like the mopar roof plastic but want to put a rack on top of that. Thanks

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
i've seen a couple of ppl actuall put it in the plastic roof basket
so they got one of those metal one's inside....
i'll see if i can find any more info

El Torro

Reaction score
Thanks Jon, appreciate it. Can someone post a pic of the mounting hardware that attaches to the stock roof mounts and connect to a safari rack. I was thinking maybe longer bolts could attach the rack to the car

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
El Torro said:
I was wondering if anyone has found a way to attach something like a Surco Roof Rack on top of the stock plastic ontop of a renegade? I like the mopar roof plastic but want to put a rack on top of that. Thanks

cacher123 over at LOSTKJs adapted a rack to fit inside the Renegade Roof Basket. Pics on his Cardomain site: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/716339/3

Liber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone find anything on the 2005 renegade. the bars are to big and round to fit most normal racks and baskets

Latest posts

Members online