Rock Rail Installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe your best option may be to call up a Mopar dealer or see if they are available somehow elsewhere online. It's a gray area, but, in the past, Bennett and the other moderators before us realized that it was against copyright laws to post up direct images of service manuals and other documents like that. So, unfortunately, I don't believe we will be able to supply a direct link to the diagram. That's not to say advice or personally written instructions are not welcome though. Just a heads up.

Greenjeep

Reaction score
glad you found them online! I was going to send you the link as I went through the same trouble. I do have a question for you though. I'm assuming that you are putting the rock rails on for the first time, and the "rivnuts" are not installed on your frame rails already. If that is so, please let me know if and where you buy them at a good price. The dealership wanted 4.95 each for them! Multiply that by 16, and that's more than I actually paid for my (used) rails themselves!