Review: Meguire's Ultimate Compound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hyed.....you know what you can do to temporarily blend in the scratches until you decide how to fix it. Go and get a new black magic marker. The point will be sharper. Then trace over the scratches with it. It will blend them in tompararily and not look so bad. Do not laugh as I have a deep scratch I did this to on my jeep and you have to get right up next to it to see it. This is just a thought. Don't throw stuff at me.

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah Dave, I would use the Chrysler paint instead of magic marker, LOL.. It looks so bad that it makes my heart ache, I don't want to hijack this thread but anyway. Mopar4Life, I saw that thing and I thought it was a bit cheap, but honestly did not check the price. $20 should be fine. I am going to get that and try buffing the heck out of the bumper using Ultimate Compound. For the hood I will try Scrath-X. I also will buy a bottle of quick detailer/wax to finish it up with.

Blake, I was thinking of doing a very fine line with the roller end of the touch up paint, as little as possible, most likely would fill that gap nicely without going over it, when I buff it would would even it out.. or so I hope.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah Dave, I would use the Chrysler paint instead of magic marker, LOL.. It looks so bad that it makes my heart ache, I don't want to hijack this thread but anyway. Mopar4Life, I saw that thing and I thought it was a bit cheap, but honestly did not check the price. $20 should be fine. I am going to get that and try buffing the heck out of the bumper using Ultimate Compound. For the hood I will try Scrath-X. I also will buy a bottle of quick detailer/wax to finish it up with.

Blake, I was thinking of doing a very fine line with the roller end of the touch up paint, as little as possible, most likely would fill that gap nicely without going over it, when I buff it would would even it out.. or so I hope.

The buffer should work well enough for this one time. Keep us posted on your results...:)