Results may vary...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dusty

Reaction score
So after two days of fighting with my kj I have finally got my daystar 2.5 installed and I notice all round a 3.2 difference. And tighter steering is this normal. FYI I measured ground to highest part of fender. Is this normal. Also I'm running small tired than pre measurement of the kj

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't completely understand what you said
but have you got it aligned yet?
If not that will bring the front down some
also after driving it for a while it will settle in more
measure from middle of the wheel to bottom of the flare to get height

Dusty

Reaction score
Don't completely understand what you said
but have you got it aligned yet?
If not that will bring the front down some
also after driving it for a while it will settle in more
measure from middle of the wheel to bottom of the flare to get height

Hey thanks yeah sorry for that what i was saying is that I measured ground to fender the first time then remeasured after the install. I havnt had an alignment done yet but so far it's measuring well over 3 inches from stock. Along with the lift difference the steering is much more twitchy than before. And I was wondering if these thinks we're normal

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
You need to get it aligned... you probably have crazy camber if it is lifted 3" ... then take it for a drive :D

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey thanks yeah sorry for that what i was saying is that I measured ground to fender the first time then remeasured after the install. I havnt had an alignment done yet but so far it's measuring well over 3 inches from stock. Along with the lift difference the steering is much more twitchy than before. And I was wondering if these thinks we're normal

Its "twitchy" due to the alignment being way off
alos will drop another 1/2 inch or more just from getting everything into spec

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Surprised nobody has commented on the lift type too. Spacers aren't going to give you the best of ride quality!!

Dusty

Reaction score
Yeah so I've heard not worth the price for the time I spent installing it. Next time it's full suspension not blocks