Replacing Radiator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

denn57

Reaction score
Have to replace a leaking radiator on an 02 with 75,000 miles on it. Thinking about going ahead and replacing the water pump, and maybe the belt while I have radiator out. Should I?
Anything else I need to look at if I do? Thanks for any advise.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Have to replace a leaking radiator on an 02 with 75,000 miles on it. Thinking about going ahead and replacing the water pump, and maybe the belt while I have radiator out. Should I?
Anything else I need to look at if I do? Thanks for any advise.

I personally would replace the water pump, and belt while you have radiator out.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Do complete flush before you change out the rad.
The new rad would also appreciate some new hoses.

jeepboy3089

Reaction score
while its all out might as well replace upper and lower hoses i replaced also my heater core hoses at the same time as i replaced the water pumb water outlet thermostat and replaced my belt

Xodius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What they all said. I am on my 3rd rad. Hate the new plastic ones along with the uni-body flex.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
What they all said. I am on my 3rd rad. Hate the new plastic ones along with the uni-body flex.

threadjacked.gif Hate to,but gotta. What brand/where are you getting your radiators ?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.