Replacement tires for stock 17s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gawilliams

Reaction score
A quick look at TireRack for replacement tires for the factory 17 inch rims has me dissapointed -- the Duleer A/T Revos don't come in the 235/65 17 size! ](*,)

The Firestone Destination LE is available for about $90, and is rated in the "greens" on all the Tire Rack survey questions, as is a Yokohama Geolander H/T S and the Dueler H/L Alenza (at about $125!)

Anyone running something other than the facotry Goodyear HPs? Anyone tried any other sizes that are close to the diameter of the originals? Thanks!

gotgigaflops

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

These where on my jeep when I got it, I don't like the white letters but they do seem like good tires.

SpartanBert

Reaction score
I have ordered the Firestone Destination's, but they are on backorder. The local tire shop said it would be about 30 to 45 days. I choose them based on reviews on tirerack.com and that I have actually seen them on quite a few other Libertys around town. I am sure the Fortera's from Goodyear are nice, but it is quite a jump in price, 50% more. I have been happy with the stock Wrangler HP's, we have 38K (after 2.5 years) on them and have worn evenly, but they don't have enough left for another winter. What I want is a tire that is relatively quiet and have higher treadlife. Off road is something I do only once or twice a year, and light duty even at that.