Renegade Lifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bjeepin

Reaction score
Just wondering if all you can do with a renegade is a spacer lift, or can you put a suspension lift in it?

bjeepin

Reaction score
some lifts i have found will not fit in the renegade model it says. any way you could post a link of something you have found? thanks

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some lifts i have found will not fit in the renegade model it says. any way you could post a link of something you have found? thanks

I already did above. if they say it won't fit the renegade that's your first clue to turn around and run away.

jeepinbyal.com is your best bet.

Get OME (Old Man Emu) springs, bilstein shocks and call it a day.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
The only real advantage to the Frankenlift is that the front shocks and coil springs come pre-assembled with All J's propriatary spacers.
Other than that you can achieve the same amount of lift by using clevis lift and one of the aftermarket top plates.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if all you can do with a renegade is a spacer lift, or can you put a suspension lift in it?

I have a Renegade and - trust me - there is nothing different underneath your Renegade than any other Liberty.

Go with OME springs and Bilstein shocks - assemble the kit yourself with guidance from the posts here on the forum and you'll have a KILLER lift. Buy it in pieces if you have to but you don't want to go cheap no matter what the marketing materials say.

There is literally HUNDREDS of years of combined experience on this forum from members who've lifted their Libertys and that experience is far more valuable than anything else you'll run in to.

Bob

bjeepin

Reaction score
Thanks Bob, thats what i was needing. I did some searching and i found the shocks and springs, it will be better off in the long run then the spacer lift i was going to do. When I bought my KJ the person who had it before me had custom ordered it so it has skid plates, light bar, and tow hooks. Its been a work in progress but i think once i get the lift under it ill be done for a while...so i think. But thanks bud, helped out a lot!

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're welcome!

With the skids, a lift and decent AT tires you'll be ready to have some fun offroad. You're making the right choice with new springs & shocks. You won't recognize your KJ the first road test after you install it!

Bob

bjeepin

Reaction score
When i got my kj it had the original sticker in the glove box showing all of the additional add ons, it was pretty cool!