regional forums

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weegie5

Reaction score
What happened to the regional sub-forums? They got nixed with the switch to vBulletin? I was looking forward to the groups taking off as more people joined.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What happened to the regional sub-forums? They got nixed with the switch to vBulletin? I was looking forward to the groups taking off as more people joined.
I'll second the request for regional sub-forums....

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
it is temporarily down. there are some issues with the user permissions that was assigned to each region. it should be back up shortly.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Bennett, when you are done celebrating the B-Day and you have time, I also would love to see the regional forums back. Mostly for me, it seems like we just gained a lot of AZ people on here.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Alright, sounds good. I will get them back. I am traveling again this week for work. Last week I put in 105 hours! If this week isn't as busy I will get them in during the week. But they are coming back.

Bennett