Recommended Lift Kit in 2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itzrobbie

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good quality lift kits for a 2003 Jeep KJ Limited. Any info would be cool, thanks.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
OME springs, Bilstein shocks, Teraflex front bump stops, hockey pucks as rear bump stops = 2.5” of lift with excellent handling on and off road. JBA upper control arms are a great upgrade, make it easier to align.

See posts by Tommudd where he lists part numbers for the above.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
offroadwarehouse.com should have a lot of what you need.

JeepKJ04

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good quality lift kits for a 2003 Jeep KJ Limited. Any info would be cool, thanks.
I don’t personally have a lift yet but I’ve done pretty extensive research on this topic and from all the forms, fb groups, and subreddits the general consensus is OME is the way to go, day star and sky jacker also make pretty good lifts. BUT WHATEVER YOU DO DONT BUY ROUGH COUNTRY.

JONESAN8R

Reaction score
I'm looking for one myself for a 03 liberty Renegade 3.7l manual transmission and a front driveshaft..heard daystar makes a decent one if trying to save a lil money

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you want it to handle well and last… stay away from spacer style lifts.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I don’t personally have a lift yet but I’ve done pretty extensive research on this topic and from all the forms, fb groups, and subreddits the general consensus is OME is the way to go, day star and sky jacker also make pretty good lifts. BUT WHATEVER YOU DO DONT BUY ROUGH COUNTRY.
IF YOU WANT A JUNK LIFT BY ALL MEANS GO TO DAYSTAR OR SKYJACKER
Skyjacker springs are rated at the same as stock, and well any spacer lift is pure junk
someones been on facebook way too much