Rear upper control arm broken bolt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lobato

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've been looking for a replacement for the bolt that connects the differential to the ball joint for the rear upper control arm, as mine is shot. The thread is completely messed up. Any ideas on where to find them? Does anyone knows the specs of that bolt? I know that is a 9.8 grade and the diameter is about 11.7mm but I couldn't find a replacement.
Ideas?
Thanks!

Mshack

Reaction score
And if "someone" stripped the bolt hole out? What would be the tap size?

One of the carriers in out office has a factory right drive and his people can't figure out how to fix it

DadOSix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And if "someone" stripped the bolt hole out? What would be the tap size?

One of the carriers in out office has a factory right drive and his people can't figure out how to fix it
I suppose that would depend on what you are going to try and replace the stripped nut with.

I don't know if going up to m14 will work. Depends on the diameter of the holes thru the bushing.

I've never really taken time to look and see how the nut is held up in there.

@tommudd ?

Mshack

Reaction score
Totally my bad...I was referring to the wrong thing. They stripped out the upper control arm mounting threads on each side. Not the center.

Latest posts

Members online