Rear passenger side electric window dead

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rsb563

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If yours looks like it, go for it. I paid $45 I think at local auto parts store. It's a common failure. Have replaced 2 already on my '07, both on passenger side.

IslanderGU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regulator guaranteed!! The plastic broke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IslanderGU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up changing all four with the metal ones off of amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack_G

Reaction score
When the window hits the bottom of the door sometimes it bends the bracket and post. Good item to double check or it will pop out of that clip the first couple times you put it up. I have replaced at least 3 of the regulators on my 04 Renegade.

teaner

Reaction score
Need some assistance on window regulators. Bought a 2004 liberty and and 3 out of the 4 of my window regulators need to be replaced.

Saw this link in another post and these seem to be the best deal. I was going to purchase from Rock Auto Parts, but with a 10 yr warranty, these are too good to pass up. Can anyone recommend them?

https://www.am-autoparts.com/2005/J...gulator.html?categoryNameFld=Window+Regulator

firerod702

Reaction score
I just replaced mine two weeks ago. Easy fix (45 min. once i got the right part) Part cost me $40 on the internet. make sure you look at the bracket. there are two styles. Mine was a big plastic bracket that clips on to a hole on the bottom of glass.