Rear Fog Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwitchRider

Reaction score
Hey all,
My next question. Has anyone wired in a euro-style rear fog light? I believe it is available standard on the European Liberty\Cherokee's. I'd love to see a pic of it lit up & its location. Also if there is a wiring chart, that would be great. Any help would be appreciated.
Thx

TwitchRider

Reaction score
Update

Hey all,
I have been continuing my research on this item and have got some good info from the Jeepforum.com website. I have owned both Volvo & Audi vehicles that had the rear foglight option on them and enjoyed the piece of mind knowing that I had increased visibility when driving in bad weather.
For the light I have landed on the following choice:http://www.eautoworks.com/product-PIAA-23848.htm
For the cabin switch I will use the OEM Jeep switch that is available on the European models. I have a way of sourcing one from Europe as Jeep will not sell the part in North America.
More news to follow!

nzoliver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I have been continuing my research on this item and have got some good info from the Jeepforum.com website. I have owned both Volvo & Audi vehicles that had the rear foglight option on them and enjoyed the piece of mind knowing that I had increased visibility when driving in bad weather.
For the light I have landed on the following choice:http://www.eautoworks.com/product-PIAA-23848.htm
For the cabin switch I will use the OEM Jeep switch that is available on the European models. I have a way of sourcing one from Europe as Jeep will not sell the part in North America.
More news to follow!

Hi,

Well, ALL export vehicles have the rear fogs. They are in the bottom red 'segment' of the tail lights. The switch is on the the indicator stick. You could just put bulbs in your existing lights or source some from overseas....:shrug:

Have fun!!

Latest posts

Members online