Rear Axle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The box where the both the brake lines and the breather is attached to the tube between the chunk and drives side brake. If I remove the hard brake lines from that box will it affect my breather from working properly?

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah I see you've finally showed your face after months. Let me guess, you forgot that we had a deal.. again... I don't really care, after the first time I knew you had no character. I just wanted to make sure you know that I haven't forgotten and you're still a ******. Carry on with your thread.

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Save me a seat and a little of that popcorn twobobs I'll bring the drinks.

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One person on this forum knows why I haven't been here in a long time very private and personal so you can get over it. 1 I don't have to explain myself. 2 I wish we lived closer.

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One person on this forum knows why I haven't been here in a long time very private and personal so you can get over it.

:bs:

I am over it, but we made a deal and you disappeared. This is the first time I've seen you on since then and you're asking a question about a rear axle. Obviously you're not dead, and obviously you're physically capable of working on your Jeep. So I must assume that you once again simply ignored our agreement. You could have sent me a PM or made an attempt to apologise for not honoring our deal. Time and time again you show that you have no character. You sound like a child making excuses.

1 I don't have to explain myself.

I neither need or want you to explain yourself

2 I wish we lived closer.

Why's that?

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I see you're also slow in the head. I'll drop the discussion because you obviously don't have the faculties to comprehend what I'm saying.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.