Re-shining the raised white letters?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

echris1015

Reaction score
Is there anything I can use to re-shine the white raised letters on my tires? I have a lot of brake dust and I try to clean them up with regular vehicle soap/wash and water and a towel/brush, but they usually look pretty dirty. Especially compared to the rear wheels.

I love the look of my black Renegade with shiny tires and bright letters.

Anyone have any advice on what I can use?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Westley's Bleche-Wite

(their spelling not mine)
works great on tires and white letters

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive posted about this before, never tried the blech white, but, sold at pepboys and other stores is a degreeser called Greesed Lightning, it use to be sold in a purple bottle, but i have since seen it in other colors, IT IS AMAZING! spray on and wipe off no elbow grease what so ever.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Sounds similar to Orange Lightning .. works well ... citrus oils .. maybe it's the Canadian version of greased lightning?

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
ive posted about this before, never tried the blech white, but, sold at pepboys and other stores is a degreeser called Greesed Lightning, it use to be sold in a purple bottle, but i have since seen it in other colors, IT IS AMAZING! spray on and wipe off no elbow grease what so ever.
I've tried both. Westley's Bleche-Wite works much better.

Latest posts

Members online