Quick liberty style question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone should know this, can't find it anywhere here. What year/style liberty has the same flat hood as my 05 renegade OTHER then the renegade of course. I've seen a few none renegade ones and when I look at pics of the years they only show the "eyebrow" style. Thanks as I was just curious

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to say the Rocky Mountain Edition. I'm not sure what year it was made though.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Rocky Mountain Edition. 2005 model year only. Extremely rare Jeep. I've only seen a handful since they started producing it.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only ones I have noticed with the flat hood (around here anyway) are the 05 Renne's and there are a lot fewer around than the sports and limiteds. When I see them though, they always catch my eye.

Dave

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one. I do not have a flat hood.

A CRD renegade or any other model with a flat hood would have to be located somewhere other than in the US...they did sell them, just not here. Same goes for a CRD with a manual transmission.

Last edited:

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
A CRD renegade or any other model with a flat hood would have to be located somewhere other than in the US...they did sell them, just not here. Same goes for a CRD with a manual transmission.

That's the only way.... unless one of us decides to convert our Jeep to a Renegade... Entirely possible for me because I know each and every different part. I have the perfect Jeep to compare to... my sister's! ;)

You must be registered for see images attach

Off topic: Man my Jeep looks lame in that old photo.

I want a frickin stick!!!

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
What does it look like now?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the only way.... unless one of us decides to convert our Jeep to a Renegade... Entirely possible for me because I know each and every different part. I have the perfect Jeep to compare to... my sister's! ;)

You must be registered for see images attach

Off topic: Man my Jeep looks lame in that old photo.

I want a frickin stick!!!

Marlon. Is that black one with the flat hood an 05 Renne without the off road lights?? I know there was a "off road light delete option" on a Renne Model as I saw one when I was looking at 05 models. I almost bought it.

Dave

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online