question about seat tracks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boilermaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
've been looking for power seat tracks for a while, and i've finally located a set without having to buy the whole seat...they are out of an '03 and i have an '05. I've checked the service manuals for each year and it appears the under-seat connectors are the same. My question is does anybody know if the tracks themselves changed between those model years? Has anybody out there upgraded their seats in an '05 with leather seats from an '03 (or even upgraded their '03 with a set out of an '05)?

I also have the mopar sub, but it looks like they use the same wedge for the '03+ models. (I'm hoping that's also an idication of the tracks being the same.) If anybody knows otherwise, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't tell you for sure but I can tell you that you sit different in '05/'06 and the floor pan is different and gives you more foot room. Both those things could mean that the rails are different.

Boilermaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply...maybe i can use the tracks from the '03 and the rails from my '05 if that's a problem. What i need to really do is find an '03 on a used car lot around here and take a look.

Latest posts

Members online