PVC missing a hose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J33Pfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PCV missing a hose

Happy Day All!

2002/9/2001 V6 4WD Limited Libby

To my surprise I'm missing a PCV hose from the Oil filler. It looks like it goes to the Throttle body intake box.

The driver side of this TB box has a hose that goes to the back of the intake manifold and has a high Vacuum. Yet the passenger side of the TB Box where it looks like the PCV gets connected to, has no vacuum. Is this a problem?

can someone get me to the PCV & upgrade post? --- Thanks

Last edited:

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
The PCV is normally on the oil filler and its hose attaches way back to the left side of the TB. The hose/tube goes all the way under the intake box/resonator in front of the TB. There are breathers from the back of both heads that connect to the sides of that black box in front of the TB.

The upgrade puts the 07 PCV on the left head breather port and runs the short distance to the point where the original PCV tube attached (left side of TB). The upgrade includes changing the filler to the 07 without the PCV port and plugging the port on the resonator box on the left side since there is no breather with the PCV valve taking its place. the right side breather tube from the right head to the right side of the resonator box is unchanged.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

J33Pfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have a good picture of the hose leaving the PCV and where its supposed to go? I think theres a T involved.
Thanks