Power Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

retmil46

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to find a set of power seats to replace the manuals in my '05 CRD Sport.

Initial preference would be from '02 or '03 (definitely better quality from what I've seen), white/creame/tan/light gray leather (whatever they call the lighter color seats), heated definitely a plus but not a deal breaker if they're not. Depending on what's out there, willing to consider any year from '02 thru '06 and dark gray in color if need be. If nothing else, considering that I'm the only one using the vehicle, I'd settle for the drivers seat by itself if it comes to that.

Even if you don't have a set for sale yourself, any leads toward a salvage company, etc, that does have a set available would be appreciated. Haven't had much luck down in this neck of the woods - the parts companies snap them up as soon as they become available.

I'm in San Antonio TX, any offers within reasonable driving distance (say out and back over a weekend) such that we can forego having to ship them would definitely get my interest.

A reply inside this thread or a PM here on the forum would be the best way to contact me for now.

retmil46

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never Mind

Just managed to latch onto a set today. Out of an '02, white leather, power, and heated. $150 each, $125 shipping from Topeka.