Post Your KJ Summer Photos!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went out to the Box Canyon area southeast of Phoenix this weekend:
You must be registered for see images

Had a lot of fun crawling around in the desert. Might go out again this weekend.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, it was! Even tho I was blowing dust out of my sinuses for the next day it was a blast. I was amazed at what the folks I was with got me thru \:D/

Joe Anstett

Reaction score
They are takeoffs from the Wrangler Rubicon, a pretty popular switch. You can score a set on eBay for a good price; people buy Rubicons and immediately get a lift and bigger tires.

alljeep

Reaction score
The end of last fall, but was warm enough to be summer. This is pre-lift. Also, my first post here.

Been LOST for awhile and never knew about this parallel alternate KJ universe until today... confused.gif

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
Was it all KJ's in the group?
Hey Grogie, sorry to take so long to respond to your question - it was posted right at the time when I was moving from Phoenix to Albuquerque and afterward it got overlooked. There were three KJs in the group and one TJ. You can imagine that the TJ went where ever it wanted to, but I was really surprised at what the KJs where able to do - I had just gotten my Geolanders and they performed really well.

And welcome to alljeep. I've been hanging here as long as I've been on LOST and I like both. LOST is a bit more hard-core and KJ Country is more laid-back (not that they don't know how to rip up the country side). Hope to see more posts from ya over here...

alljeep

Reaction score
Corwyyn said:
And welcome to alljeep. I've been hanging here as long as I've been on LOST and I like both. LOST is a bit more hard-core and KJ Country is more laid-back (not that they don't know how to rip up the country side). Hope to see more posts from ya over here...

I am definitely liking the more laid back atmosphere over here. I don't get flamed for just having fun! I was even inspired to revise my profile over here to what matters (last line). (beer)

Renegade Flex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not quite summer yet but its going to be in the 60s here in NY for the next few days....

Heres Black Betty posing by Lake Ronkonkoma (which is about 200 yards from my doorstep)

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

wuze

Reaction score
this is my kj
i love this cooper stt tires (whistle)

wuze

sport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
backspacing

wuze said:
this is my kj
i love this cooper stt tires (whistle)

wuze

Hey Wuze, your truck looks awesome! I just recently picked up a liberty and was looking into different types of lifts and tire..etc. Well when I saw your truck I just had to say something. That lift and tire combo is perfect!
Question, how did you get the rims pushed out like that. Are there spacers you can buy?