Poser shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still need to do something about the turn signals. I basically just cut them really fast off the bumper and attached them back up. The cut isn't even becasue I haven't bothered to clean anything up. The end part of the turn signals are held on with zipties. I didn't want to get pulled over for having no turn signals so I figured that will work temporarily until I figure out what to do.

I'm still waiting on the stinger/grill guard from Rock Lizard. Feels like that's been a longer than expected wait. I reall wish I had gotten the wings to make it the full bumper though. Been trying to get ahold of Rock Lizard about getting the wing parts but haven't heard back in a few weeks so that *****.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, yeah it's gone. All that money spent and work done for nothing.

Time to do it all over again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UKKJLEE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must confess ive lost count how many times ive done them and sold them :happy175:
been a while tho finally found the funds to start again..well on a shoe string :emotions34: