Please help me pick my new tires...

What should I get?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loves_off_roading

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't decide which of the two to put on the rear of my Liberty. They both seam great. The Geolanders seem to be a little better off road but I've heard the tread lasts longer on the Destinations. Maybe you guys can help me. Vote Above.

Last edited:
L

lil black liberty

Voted for the Firestones... Approaching 35K miles on them and love em!

CRD Joe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Firestone LE's. As soon as I get my Franky II CRD lift Im going to do a gear change to 4.10 and buy some Destination MT's of 235/85/16 size.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
I voted Geolandars why bc i love mine and with mine being 2wd hell i've gone through shit that 4wds what like man i aint going down that!!

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not 5?
Good point. I always forget the damn spare. My spare still has the Wrangler HP tire on it:eek:

I've been meaning to get my spare changed to a Destination A/T for months now. Thing is that the Destination A/T is on back order at all the tire shops that I've called so far.:mad:

loves_off_roading

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get Yakohama Geolander's AT-S?

I went to national tire and battery and they said they don't carry them :mad:

If I can't find um I'll get the Firestones

sleeve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you aren't going to be offroading in clay mud and over jagged rocks than the Destination A/T is a fine tire. The sidewall is suseptable to cuts from rocks and anything generally sharp and the tread is not made for any form of mud. I'm 2K miles away from 40K overall miles on my set of 5 tires. I've rotated every 6,000 miles and still have a load of tread-life left.

Overall a fantastic tire that was inexpensive, performed excellent in snow, forest 2-tracks and general daily driving duties.

bigBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the firestone is the best tire dollar for dollar....aggressive tread and longevity. the Geolander AT is an amazing tire....if it was my choice, I like the look of the Geolander, but its a few dollars more.

ericautopart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't at least check the Bridgeston Dueler A/T Revo your cheating yourself. Had them on 3 trucks..such a great tire.

They don't work well in sand though.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
If you don't at least check the Bridgeston Dueler A/T Revo your cheating yourself. Had them on 3 trucks..such a great tire.

They don't work well in sand though.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry but the tread looks packed full..the geolandars have sidewall grip like a m/t