Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KJ - Revo, FX4 - Rover

• KJ - TAKO, FX4 - Rover

• KJ - Rover, FX4 - Revo

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJ02Ltd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, check it out, guys. I need new tires for the KJ and my FX4.

I'll probably go with the same on both unless there's some solid reason not to.

I've put up 3 off my "short list", but feel free to select other and list some other set up.

Both will be going on 16x7 wheels.

I'm leaning toward stock size on the KJ (for now) and 265/75-16 on the FX4.

Now, have at it.

FWIW, the KJ is basically the wife's vehicle, though I drive it when we're both going somewhere together. It's 90%+ for a daily driver, but I'd like to have the off road capability there in case I feel the need to play with it. Some of the beaches here require a bit of ability to get to and if I ever find a trail here, I hear they're very muddy and slippery so I'll need excellent off road traction to even attempt them.

The FX4 is my daily driver, but I could stand a bit of a harsher ride than the wife's KJ if it grants me a little more traction off road and it's warranted.

jpm

dnm45227

Reaction score
i go same type and size on both, never know when you may need to swap out spares.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definately get the 265's on the FX4...here's what mine looked like with that size
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4.0 v6, 5 speed auto, 4.10 limited slip rear end. It actually had a better ride with that size, it didn't affect acceleration much at all, and was alot better off road too. I can't help ya with the KJ tires, mine only have 6000 miles on em....but I already want new ones. 245/70r16 is what I'm planning on for mine.

Members online