pic request: recovery pts on a 03 Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deathbypsi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im starting on my wifes 03 Sport and so far picked up new wheels and some 245/75-16 MTR's and while Im doing the lift I would like to add recovery points to the front. I searched on here but so far havent found any good pix or how-to's that cover the same bumper cover her 03 has.

If anyone has any good pix or tips on adding some to her 03 I would be greatful!

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Mopar front tow hooks....might have to remove the bumper if the M bolt falls over...I installed mine last week, took about 2 hours, had to remove the bumper.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Im starting on my wifes 03 Sport and so far picked up new wheels and some 245/75-16 MTR's and while Im doing the lift I would like to add recovery points to the front. I searched on here but so far havent found any good pix or how-to's that cover the same bumper cover her 03 has.

If anyone has any good pix or tips on adding some to her 03 I would be greatful!

This is a Muddy photo of Budke '02 with factory tow hooks.
http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?p=426843#post426843
(Message #8)
Same front end from '02-'04 Sport.

deathbypsi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the pix with the D-rings. Thats the way I want to do hers for sure. I just dont want to cut up her cover.

Latest posts

Members online