People with Rusty's coil lift - where to buy rear extended bump stops ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tdamocles

Reaction score
People with Rusty's coil lift or NE1 - where to buy rear extended bump stops ?

Where can I find these Daystar extended rear bump stops? I couldn't seem to get anyone on the phone at all Js.....Will these bump stops be thick enough? Any part #'s? How about any universal bump stops? I know about the hockey pucks and mallet ends... these methods will be my last resort....

Last edited:

KJ04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can I find these Daystar extended rear bump stops? I couldn't seem to get anyone on the phone at all Js.....Will these bump stops be thick enough? Any part #'s? How about any universal bump stops? I know about the hockey pucks and mallet ends... these methods will be my last resort....

I'm pretty sure those are only 1 1/4". One 4" rubber mallet head will make two 2" stops, just add 2 bolts and nuts for a total of about $5.00.

tdamocles

Reaction score
KJ04, that's still the best idea I've ever seen! Thanks!

I was looking at the frankenlift install and it looks like they use the 1 1/4" stops....Also I got some info from This site(towards the bottom of post #1).

Last edited:

tdamocles

Reaction score
Did a little research. Looks like the Rubicon 2" TJ Express front bump stops may work also but they are $33 dollars.

KJ04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, those would probably work OK, bet they're more than $5.00 for the pair though! Ha, ha!

jelohead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got mine from All J's when i ordered the N132L long rear shocks

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can use the JKS ACOS rear upper adjustable bumpstops on the rear of a KJ.They aren't made for the KJ but will work,plus you'll get a lift also in the rear(adjustable also).You can get really fancy and get the ACOS Pro with nitrogen bumpstops,I'm going to be using the ACOS Pro's in the front of my KJ for the SFA swap.

You must be registered for see images

http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/m...OS&Store_Code=JKS01&Category_Code=Coil_Spring

http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/m...RO&Store_Code=JKS01&Category_Code=Coil_Spring
There a little more then $5 but a adjustable rear lift and adjustable rear bumpstops is nice,the ACOS Pro's are totally kicka$$ with those nitrogen bumpstops.

JKS also has lower bumpstop kits.......

http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/m...MP&Store_Code=JKS01&Category_Code=Coil_Spring

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the daystar bumpstops from All J's and they worked great. They were a tick to tall for my 255/70/16 tires but I dont even have bumpstops anymore. I can adjust my Air Bags to limit flex and give more ride height if needed.

tdamocles

Reaction score
I got the daystar bumpstops from All J's and they worked great. They were a tick to tall for my 255/70/16 tires but I dont even have bumpstops anymore. I can adjust my Air Bags to limit flex and give more ride height if needed.

Were they the 1 3/8" tall bump stops?