Parting out two KJ's 2002 SE WI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the cactus green fender flares, one set of roof rails, one set of rear quarter glass, one trans, one tcase, one complete front suspension with differential are gone.

still have the rest.

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be making a trip from WI to Long Island, NY to deliver my 86 Comanche 2.1l Turbo Diesel to it's new owner. I could deliver parts along the way if anyone is interested.

firefreak664

Reaction score
ac compressor

Do you have a good ac compressor and if so how much? Also do you have a good window regulator for the rear passenger window?

Last edited:

Lusliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for renegade fenders X4 and renegade wheels in very good shape x4 or 5 Respectfully dan Also nerf bars or rock rails in good condition

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nerf bars are all junk

renegade wheels are stripped and painted another color for mine as I had to sit on them too long, and like them, but not the color

flares are all gone

I do have a good a/c compressor, but I don't know what it is worth. shoot me an offer

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything that isn't gone will be put in another thread. I'm not going to part out any more liberties.

No a/c pump available. No other parts available at this time. Please close this thread

scott74d

Reaction score
Would the oil pan out of these fit a 2005 liberty renegade 2wd?

Latest posts

Members online