part of the club!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

butcher

Reaction score
Ok guys and gals, I'm now officially part of the club.
Picked up this '07 sporty with 205,000 KM for $3500. Dealer was asking $4995 It was the end of the day, and I don't think they sold anything that day, I slapped down $3500 and said thats all I got, I'll cover the Tax's when I go to the MTO / DMV, he "himmed and hawwed" and said, OK, but you are stealing it from me! LOL...It's in very good shape, driving great
there is very little blemishes on it in the usual spots, very very small above the windshield, and on the roof drivers side near the rubber molding.
I found a local guy with parts for sale from his 2003 liberty renegade, he has the roof mounted lights and cargo rack, will it fit my 2007? I was thinking yes as they are the same generation....?

You must be registered for see images attach

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Renegade ligts and the roof rails will fit from 2002-2007
Differences are the grill, front bumper, front flares, rocker panel plastic, and some other front end parts
Prof will like yours same color as his

butcher

Reaction score
Thanks Tommudd! going to pick up tomorrow, seller want $150 and will remove all the wiring harness that goes with it.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Not a bad deal on the Jeep nor the parts. They will work for your Jeep.

I noticed that the rearmost driver side flare is a different color than the rest. Was the Jeep involved in an accident?

butcher

Reaction score
reported a "back up" incident on the car proof vehicle report with no INS claim, (cosmetic damage only) owner just had it replaced. this report is showing it to be late February, and up here it can be -30 / -40 Celcius, Plastic easily breaks at them temps.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
reported a "back up" incident on the car proof vehicle report with no INS claim, (cosmetic damage only) owner just had it replaced. this report is showing it to be late February, and up here it can be -30 / -40 Celcius, Plastic easily breaks at them temps.

Absolutely understood! Was really more just curious. Glad it was nothing major that could have screwed the axle or the body.

butcher

Reaction score
Absolutely understood! Was really more just curious. Glad it was nothing major that could have screwed the axle or the body.

agreed.... as soon as I seen it on the car proof I took a real good look at the vehicle, and read further into the report.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good and welcome to the forum.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.