Paracord handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevinsbluekj

Reaction score
Only had the Jeep for about a month and saw on another Jeep site that a guy was making grab handles using paracord for the Jeep Wranglers. I thought that was a pretty cool looking as well as functional way to carry some paracord as part of an emergency kit. It also adds a more textured surface to grab if you've got wet or slippery hands. But seeing the Liberty doesn't have a rollcage in it, I figured I'd wrap some around the existing grab handles. I've only partially done one just to see how it looks.

What you guys think? The only downsides I can think of is keeping the handle under the cord clean and possible UV deterioration.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Looks good! Seeing how dirty my handles get though it wouldn't take long before I'd have to replace the cord. :(

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have thought about doin the same thing. I was to lazy and just keep a spool of the stuff in the back tote I have with the rest of the crap I carry. Looks cool though.

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had mine wrapped, the uv rays killed the color. Still have my door handles done

Sent with the power of children's screams!!!

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Makes the Jeep look kind of knotty. :sorrysign:

(Looks great - for real!) :)

kevinsbluekj

Reaction score
Thanks y'all. I might just get some cheaper paracord and do it with that instead and just carry the more expensive 550 cord in my e-kit.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk