PA snow 2007

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From today at work. 3pmish in Scranton, PA

You must be registered for see images

psukydd

Reaction score
Here are two thumbnails to the same storm, Yes I am currently in Seneca Falls, NY going to school but I am a PA resident otherwise.

The first picture is me plowed in my parking spot. The first two or three snows we had there was about 2 feet in front of the Jeep so I didnt mind but I think the guys plowing have a running bet on how much snow I can drive out of. This time I lost! Second picture is an action shot of me doing some 4wd drifting in a parking lot.

Jaysus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah - so I've been looking for a silver bug shield... can you provide any info on that one???

ETA: I'll play too (ignore the date)

This was early in the storm... note my neighbor's Columbia edition in the background as well.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I said in another post.... It was Sunny, not a cloud in the sky here the last few days and mid-70's. I washed two KJ's in the last two days and borke a sweat in a t-shirt doing it. \:D/

Nice snow pics though. I will live it through your photos. Hope my friend in Pa is making out ok in all of it w/out a Jeep. ](*,)

RIPGTP1997

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sliver bug shield was painted to match the KJ....I have a Lund rear air delector thats painted to match too, and when I get the Mopar Light Bar that will also be apinted to match.

Jaysus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RIPGTP1997 said:
Sliver bug shield was painted to match the KJ....I have a Lund rear air delector thats painted to match too, and when I get the Mopar Light Bar that will also be apinted to match.

Did you start with a clear one? Did you paint the back or the front? IF you painted the front, how has it held up? I understand the are prone to chipping/cracking if painted on the front.

RIPGTP1997

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the clear one painted....First yo paint the plastic with with an adhesive for the paint and then paint the silver color on both sides...It holds up amazingly well that way.....No chips or anything