P0562, P0344 and P0700 codes help??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cbach

Reaction score
Maintenance never stops. Anyway my 05’ Liberty sport is throwing these 3 codes and I can’t quite figure out what to do or where to start. Any and all help is appreciated!

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
P0562= Battery Voltage is Low : Charge up battery & then Check with a Voltage ohm meter/ or replace battery, ensure no corrosion & cables are tight. How old is battery?

P0344 Camshaft Position Sensor Intermittent= Replace the Camshaft position sensor, Use Mopar Brand !

P0700= EATX Controller (diagnosic trouble code) Present, related to transmission. I would deal with above 2 codes first as any battery issues can cause DTC codes.

Cbach

Reaction score
P0562= Battery Voltage is Low : Charge up battery & then Check with a Voltage ohm meter/ or replace battery, ensure no corrosion & cables are tight. How old is battery?

P0344 Camshaft Position Sensor Intermittent= Replace the Camshaft position sensor, Use Mopar Brand !

P0700= EATX Controller (diagnosic trouble code) Present, related to transmission. I would deal with above 2 codes first as any battery issues can cause DTC codes.
The battery is rather new. Bought it earlier this year. And with the camshaft position sensor I replaced that last year. It wasn’t Mopar but I do remember replacing it.

sleazy rider

Retired moto tech and gearhead
Reaction score
Have the battery load tested at Auto-Reilly’s to eliminate it first. I’ve had name brand batteries fail in 3 months. Second, get thee a MOPAR CPS because anything else is suspect.