Owners Manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shipster

Reaction score
Is there anyplace to download a (free) copy of the 2005 LE owners manual? I've found the warranty booklet, but can't find the owners manual.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably have to buy it. Try eBay. If you can't find it there, you might try the dealer.

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FSRPRO XC said:
Have you looked above the glove box?

There is a shelf above the glove box compartment that houses the owner's manual.

Mine was handed to me by the dealer in the snazzy little canvas bag. When I got home I also found another one in one of the door pockets. Take a look around for it, and if you don't find one, get the dealer to give you one (esp since it's an 05, you must have just barely gotten it, right)

shipster

Reaction score
I was looking for a soft copy to review before I bought my KJ. I got mine in the canvas cover when I picked up my Jeep. Someone bumped an old post....

fujitsubo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Likewise, when I bought my Jeep, automatically I asked for a manual. I didn't care whether it was new or used, I just told him that one condition on the purchase was that I needed one. When I finally got it home, I inspected the vehicle thoroughly and noticed a new manual hiding in the slot above the glove compartment. Bonus, now I have two.

fuji

Se7enLC said:
FSRPRO XC said:
Have you looked above the glove box?

There is a shelf above the glove box compartment that houses the owner's manual.

Mine was handed to me by the dealer in the snazzy little canvas bag. When I got home I also found another one in one of the door pockets. Take a look around for it, and if you don't find one, get the dealer to give you one (esp since it's an 05, you must have just barely gotten it, right)