Opportunity to participate in DaimlerChrysler research study

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Opportunity to participate in DaimlerChrysler research study and earn $25"

Dear Mr. Lewis:

DaimlerChrysler wants to provide you with the best possible ownership experience. As part of this effort, we are hoping you'll help us gather some important information to help us improve the ownership experience of your 2004 Jeep Liberty .

We are conducting a unique study among our current customers. We will be conducting an online focus group with our customers to help us understand their experiences owning and servicing their DaimlerChrysler vehicles. This unique online session will be held realtime on the Internet and will be interactive, allowing our valued customers to respond anonymously to the questions we will pose.

We are requesting your participation in this exciting upcoming online focus group to help improve the level of service provided by DaimlerChrysler and all of our dealers nationwide. Your participation in the survey process is completely voluntary.

If you would like to participate and see if you qualify, please complete the brief survey at...............

Should you qualify and participate in our study, you will receive $25 in exchange for approximately 75 minutes of your time to contribute and complete the online interactive survey on January 31st or February 1st, 2007.

Sincerely,

James J. Belleau
Director, National Customer Relations

Anyone else get this? Which day are you picking?

dnm45227

Reaction score
i guess my opinion doesn't count.

just wondering though, if they called you mr. lewis in the invite, how anonymous is it?

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
Wish I Was in that random list.

Did this come in the mail or by e-mail?

Okay scary. I looked where this came from:
Received: from mifenmail03.us.maritz.net (maritzfw11.maritz.com[156.45.254.11](untrusted sender))
by rwcrmxc16.comcast.net (rwcrmxc16) with ESMTP
id <20070118034234r1600eu637e>; Thu, 18 Jan 2007 03:42:35 +0000
X-Originating-IP: [156.45.254.11]
Received: from mau001web01 (unverified) by mifenmail03.us.maritz.net
(Clearswift SMTPRS 5.2.3) with SMTP id <[email protected]> for <[email protected]>;
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:45:39 -0600
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

How did they know I have 2004 Liberty? It kinda looks like this came from a fake sender hence the "untrusted sender" and "unverified" sections.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I'll look up that name in the DCX Database. Let me get back to you.

Chrysler outsources a lot of its marketing and advertising.

EDIT:

The name is legit... he is a DCX employee.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
I'll look up that name in the DCX Database. Let me get back to you.

Chrysler outsources a lot of its marketing and advertising.

EDIT:

The name is legit... he is a DCX employee.

Wow that was fast. Thanks. LOL. Then I feel safer.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting........It seems they're looking for ownership/dealer servicing feedback. I didn't get one.

I don't see how it would be totally anonymous though. They have your name and e mail address and they know what dealer you bought it from etc. Also the dealer you bought it from has all your personal info including your phone number so they can find you if they want. - - Technology is at work here. - - Just a thought.

Dave

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
They will never find me if they want to send me one. First the dealer was shut down two days after I bought mine, (doing lots of illegal stuff)second I have moved 3 times since buying and I did away with my old email addresses, trying to hide out from the law you know!! :-# LOL Oh well not enough money for me to tell them what I think anyways!