Online retailer for Cooper tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can not seem to locate an online dealer for cooper....anyone know of one?

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you want to buy your tires online? Where you going to go if you have a problem? Once you buy the tire/wheels, ship them, mount them, etc. where have you saved anything? What if you have a fitment problem, tires hitting the fenders, etc. I just wouldn't do it, especially if your going to a non identical backspacing, wheel size,etc. Could have a big furball and you'd eat it all. Go to a good shop and make sure it's done right. I went through 3 set ups till I found the right mix, and the tire guys were there to make sure I had what I needed at no extra cost.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CRD4Liberty said:
Why would you want to buy your tires online? Where you going to go if you have a problem? Once you buy the tire/wheels, ship them, mount them, etc. where have you saved anything? What if you have a fitment problem, tires hitting the fenders, etc. I just wouldn't do it, especially if your going to a non identical backspacing, wheel size,etc. Could have a big furball and you'd eat it all. Go to a good shop and make sure it's done right. I went through 3 set ups till I found the right mix, and the tire guys were there to make sure I had what I needed at no extra cost.

One main reason, I couldnt find the tires I wanted anywhere around home. Gotta order stuff off the internet if you want to get the good stuff. O:)

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CRD4Liberty said:

Actually it was more for pricing research.

But then again to answer your other questions as I am not buying untested combos I have no worries about fitments. I'm on OE wheels so no worries about backspacing. Local shops tend to be more $$, if you know something is going to work the lower cost will always be the best choice (for me).

Members online

No members online now.