One Jeep you wish you had other than the KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
It all goes to the same company, who cares if it takes a dent out of Ram sales. They're trying to push the new Power Wagon ram 2500 as a competitor for the Ford F150 SVT Raptor. It isn't. The Gladiator not only would compete in the same "stock off-road menace truck" segment, but would dominate price point wise. You're talking $40k for a Raptor, you'd be talking $30k at most for a Gladiator.

This thing needs to be built yesterday. My $.02 :D

No, the PowerRam is (And has been as it is hardly a new model) twice the truck that the cartoon Raptor will ever be. Rebadge that the M715-2 or soemthing it it would be a worthy Jeep.

SurfGuitar141

Full Access Member
Reaction score
04Liberty.....

There was one of those Jeepsters that drove around my home town many years ago, if memory serves me right it was light green and black...(same paint scheme as the one in your photo)....
Never saw what was under the hood, but I'm sure it was a flathead 6 and not an original Hemi.....

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
04Liberty.....

There was one of those Jeepsters that drove around my home town many years ago, if memory serves me right it was light green and black...(same paint scheme as the one in your photo)....
Never saw what was under the hood, but I'm sure it was a flathead 6 and not an original Hemi.....
Original engines were inline 4 and 6 flatties. That 392 looked good in there though...

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The very FIRST Chrysler hemi existed in the 40's...it was an experimental aircraft engine that never saw production. Go here, then scroll down a little, you'll see it. Chrysler didn't invent the hemi head though.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

:D

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've haven't seen one in person since you could buy one new...